SPECIFICATIONS SYMMETRIC STAGGERED LUG PATTERN DISIGN.
High load capacity WIDE AND DEEP GROOVES WITH ROUND CORNER BOTTOM.
Good heat dissipation and well drainage
Good braking and traction both on & off road.
Improve cut resistance and reduce block damages while turning corners
|Tyre size||PR||Load index||Speed symbol||Type tyre||Type tyre||Overall diameter||Max load
|Pressure inflation||De.Rim Width||Tread Depth|
THE RIGHT PRODUCT
- Choose the correct tire size according to your vehicle tire design (rim size, rim width, ply rating, maximum speed, load index, etc.)
- Choose the appropriate pattern design for your route and purpose
THE RIGHT USAGE
- Inflate according to the recommended pressure to increase your tire’s useable lifespan (Influence of pressure on tire life)
- Take a suitable inflation pressure with your actual load to reduce tire damage while operating the vehicle
THE RIGHT STORAGE
- Avoid premature aging and degradation. Rubber products should be stored away from sunlight and ozone sources
- Tires should be stored vertically on their treads to avoid case distortion
- Tubes and flaps should be stored in original packaging to avoid premature aging and degradation